Sunday 10 June 2012

An adventure across Kenya!

One of my most special memories is of a trip I took to Kenya with my partner. We spent 6 amazing weeks there. 4 weeks volunteering in Mlolongo, near Nairobi, 2 days in Mombasa City, 1 week on Diani beach and then a few days spent travelling back up the country through three fantastic safari reserves: Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West :).

During this trip I took hundreds of photographs, some of these will be available as prints in my Etsy shop. Before the grand opening of my shop, I thought it would be nice to start sharing some of these photographs with you, which ones do you like?

I will be sharing my more personal photographs as I expand the blog but these show you some of my main interests in photography - animals! I'm also very lucky that my partner is about to qualify as a vet because thanks to him I was able to hold a 6 week old leopard cub!! Photographs will be put up at a later date! 



 The Curious Deer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for taking the time to comment :)